If you are an airplane mechanic, maintenance engineer, or working in aircraft production, these lessons and exercises will help you learn and improve your specialised technical English.
This course will help you learn …
- Key vocabulary to describe airplane systems and technical tasks for aircraft assembly and ground maintenance
- Basic English grammar needed to understand technical documents and discussions
- Everyday English language and expressions to talk to colleagues
- Listening and pronunciation skills to help you understand spoken technical English and to speak more clearly.
How to use this site ?
- 1. Register
- 2. Take the Entry Test (40 questions)
- 3. Click on the box for your level (1-3)
- 4. Enrol by clicking on “Take this Course” or try some sample exercises.
- 5. Access the Topics in the order you prefer.