If you are an airplane mechanic, maintenance engineer, or working in aircraft production, these lessons and exercises will help you learn and improve your specialised technical English.
This course will help you learn …
- Finding the words : Key vocabulary for assembly and ground maintenance
- Job cards and Systems : Understand instructions for common tasks
- Getting it right : Basic English grammar needed to understand technicical documents and discussions
- Everyday English : Language and expressions to talk to colleagues and customers
- Heard on the Flight Line : Dialogues to help you understand spoken technical English
- Sounds good : Help understanding English pronunciation
The course includes translations into French to help you understand the exercises and dialogues.