Here are some common verbs used to describe actions on the FAL.
Look at them, and then do the Quiz.
1. Remove the panel to access the spoiler actuator.
2. The tap is dripping. Replace the washer.
3. Please check for signs of overheating on engine one before flight
4. Please put on your hard hat to access the aircraft.
5. The oxygen pressure increases with high temperature.
6. If there are errors, I request the engineering office to modify the drawing.
7. When I reset the system, it clears the fault on the FAP.
8. The rework improves the visual aspect.
9. At the moment we are applying sealant. Then we’ll install the panel.
10. We are installing some additional brackets.
You can listen to the sentences here:
You can find more vocabulary like this if you Register on the site.